What do Oprah, Martha Stewart and Richard Branson have in common? They’re all strong brands, and they’re all branded with their founder’s personas: The collection of personal qualities that differentiates them from their competitors and guides their business decisions. Love them or revile them, you know who they are and what they stand for.
In today’s increasingly dynamic marketplace, personal branding is a key tool for solopreneurs and entrepreneurs seeking to build and grow their businesses. Like the large enterprises cited above, your personal brand is the corporate brand.
Highlights and takeaways from this workshop include:
- The three key elements of a Big, Bold, Beautiful Brand.
- How to build your personal brand in three steps with free or low-cost tools.
- How to craft a targeted personal brand statement to establish your expertise and stand out in your niche.
- How to promote your personal brand on LinkedIn.
- The Ultimate Personal Branding Resource Guide: 5 Powerful Tools for Building a Compelling Brand
- 1-2-3 Success Workbook: Worksheets and templates to help you build and market your brand
- The LinkedIn Profile Guide and Checklist
Speaker: Dumont Owen, Ph.D. builds personal brands that help entrepreneurs and small business owners attract clients and customers that are a 100% right-fit. A storyteller at heart, she puts her unique stamp on the process of personal branding and social media marketing. As a Master Certified Personal Brand Strategist, Social Media Analyst and LinkedIn Trainer, she helps her clients build powerful brands that express who they are, what they do, and how they do it …better than their competitors. Dumont is the founder of Dumont & Associates, Building Brand You for the Not So Big Biz, and Radically Rewarding Careers.